We are very proud to welcome 5 new Ambassadors to our team!
Kevin Sprecher is the Director of Instruction at Sleey Hollow CC in Scarborough, New Y.ork, where he began working under Jim McLean. Kevin is the 2018 Met PGA Teacher of the Year and is a GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teachers in America.
- I've measured pressure data for over ten years because I believe the feet and legs are the keys to swinging consistently and powerfully. Since installing my Swing Catalyst 3D Motion Plate, I have been able to dig even deeper into GRFs with my students. The data helps them learn faster and maintain the swing changes. The improvements have led to significant increases in club speed and consistency with my players. The software interface is easy to use, reliable, and syncs with my launch monitors. I highly recommend the Swing Catalyst system and wish I would have purchased it years ago!
Paxton O'Connor is the Director of Instruction at Jim Flick Golf Performance Center, Desert Mountain Club, Inc in Phoenix, Arizona, and former Instructor at Butch Harmon School of Golf, Las Vegas. Paxton was named to the “Best Young Teachers in America” list for 2018-19 by Golf Digest.
- As we are straining and striving to be our very best; demands as coaches, trainers, and players is to utilize the best resources available. Swing Catalyst has provided that service through their video software that integrates radar data and ground reaction force measurements, 3D Motion and Balance Plates, and most importantly, a user interface that anyone can use.
Allen Terrell is the Director of Coaching at the Dustin Johnson Golf School in in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Allen was cited by Golf Channel as one of top instructors under the age of 40 and recently named to the 2017-18 Golf Digest list of Best Teachers by State. Allen has coached more than a dozen players on the PGA and European Tours to more than 15 victories.
- Partnering with Swing Catalyst has truly reinforced our philosophy of developing functional patterns rather than just one model. This partnership has drastically improved our ability to get right to the problem prohibiting a player from reaching their ball control potential. The pressure trace technology is the best in the business and the video software has proven be just as elite. We have used Swing Catalyst with great success for all levels of golfers. Thank you to Swing Catalyst for allowing us to increase our player development to an even higher level.
Chase Cooper is a former professional golfer and currently the Director of Instruction at the Hal Sutton Golf Academy at the Big Easy Ranch near Columbus, Texas. Chase is working closely with 14-time PGA Tour Winner and Ryder Cup Captain Hal Sutton.
- I’ve always been a big believer in the old saying, “Why guess when you can measure?” At the Hal Sutton Golf Academy, we use every piece of technology available to help our players improve and that starts with our Swing Catalyst 3D Motion Plate. Understanding how our players interact with the ground gives us a huge advantage when diagnosing their golf swings. From the software interface to the data provided (pressure trace and forces), we’ve absolutely loved using this plate for the past 2 years.
Jason Carbone is the Director of Instruction at the Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield, New Jersey.
- Swing Catalyst has exceeded my expectations since the first day we got it. I did a lot of research on both different software, as well as different motion capture systems. In the end, I found the best of both worlds in Swing Catalyst. Even if I wasn’t purchasing any type of ground force plates, I still would have purchased the swing catalyst software by itself. When we decided to add a Balance Plate in one bay and the 3D Motion Plate in the other, it became the finest integrated teaching system I’ve ever used. Our ability to catalog swings, track improvement, create better forces and torques, and seamlessly navigate through a lesson, affirmed our decision to implement Swing Catalyst to its full extent. No other system can compare.Go Back